In Episode 105, Tucker & Steve are joined by Ezra Hammer who’s the Director of Policy & Government Relations for the Home Builders Association. Ezra discusses the HBA’s roll in supporting Portland Real Estate Professionals and explains the Teardown Tax, the local Tree Codes as well as the Urban Growth Boundary so everyone can better understand each of these topics. Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Stitcher for all future episodes!
Episode 105 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Opening Comments & Episode Overview
- Main Topic: Interview With Ezra Hammer – HBA Director of Policy & Government Relations
- Music: Sam & Dave – Hold on I’m Coming
- PDX RE Podcast APP on iPHONE
- PDX RE Podcast APP on ANDROID
- Marketing PPG
- TTM Development Company
- Premiere Property Group
- iTunes Podcast Link
- Stitcher Radio Link
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please leave us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like us to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!